Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Day of Reading Blogs

(Avon Park, FL) Hi 70 Lo 49 -- It was another night with the heat pump on, but it won't be long it will be back to AC full time. It's not as cold here as in the north, so all is great.

I don't have any crocheting projects, so my main goal today was catching up on all the blogs on my list. We learned that Google Reader is going away on July 1, so Jim did some searching for an alternative RSS reader. The one we decided on is Feedly. It syncs with Google Reader so it was a one-click operation to transfer all our websites and blogs over to it. I follow a lot of RV'ers blogs so I can keep up with where they're going and what they're seeing. I'm especially excited to be following my dear friend Arlene as she travels from Florida back to Texas after picking up her new RV.

I walked today and it's going well. I lost a couple more pounds and my blood sugar is still staying down. A regular walking program sure does make a difference in your health.

I keep forgetting some of the things going on at the clubhouse. For two weeks now I forgot to go to crafts. I forgot today was Thursday.

We watched some recorded shows and the Hurricanes hockey game this evening.

2 comments:

Speedy said...

I bought me a bike from Wally World. It was on sale so I could not pass it up. This way I can keep up with Sherri and Kris.

KarenInTheWoods said...

Congrats on the weight loss and blood sugar numbers! Good for you!

Too bad about google reader, it's an easy way to access blogs from my tablet. On the laptop i like using the Blogger Dashboard to read them.

Anxious to see the new RV of Arlene's too!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...