Sunday, December 23, 2012

Settling into a Routine

(Avon Park, FL) Hi 70 Lo 30 -- There was frost on the car windows when we got up this morning. It gave me the chance to wear my big knitted Christmas sweater to church this morning. For the past three years it's been way too warm for it.

When we got back home I worked on my crocheted vest for a while. I only get about three rows done at one sitting before we need to go do something else. I did read some blogs, so I'm caught up on them for the week.

Kathleen and I walked our mile, and as we were walking by the lake we saw three Sandhill Cranes. I've been told there are some in this area, but this was my first time seeing them. (Click pictures to enlarge them.)












Later in the afternoon Jim and I played shuffleboard with Jimmy and Judy. It was girls against the guys and the girls won two out of three games. As our game ended the sun was going down and it was getting cooler. In the evening we did skype call with our son and grandson. We don't do that very often, so it was a nice holiday treat.

3 comments:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Nothing wrong with a little routine:)

Roadrunner Chronicles said...

Frost? You need to head south! Merry Christmas from Key West!

Karen and Al said...

Merry Christmas. Hope to see you after Christmas.

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...