Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lunch With a Friend - Eye Exam

(Raleigh, NC)  Hi 84 Lo 56 -- It's great to be back in familiar territory. We can get around without looking  up addresses or using our GPS. I had lunch with Neta, a former co-worker of mine. She caught me up on all the changes in the company. Amazingly, most of the same employees are still there, and I've been gone for quite some time (I had another job since working there). Thanks Neta for the time together.

I went from there to my eye appointment. I like my eye doctor and hate the thought of giving him up. My eyes haven't changed much since last year, but I do have a level 2 cataract in my left eye, and the beginning of one in the right eye. Guess I'll have cataract surgery somewhere down the road, but he says it's years away. I'm to always wear sunglasses when outside, which I always do anyway.

I drove around our old stomping grounds in the area, then came back to the RV. Jim ran an errand in his truck, and hung around the rig for most of the day. We stayed in for the evening.

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...