(Athens, TX) Hi 102 Lo 75 -- It's a short blog today because we didn't do anything... nothing... not a thing. Dee is fighting a cold so she slept in today until almost 11:30. After all the activity we've had the last few weeks it was nice to just have a day to do nothing. We read, surfed the web, and watched recorded TV shows all day. That's it. Maybe we'll do something tomorrow... maybe we won't. Until then, I'll leave you with this:
Sounds like a good philosophy. Works for me!
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...

3 comments:
Those are excellent words to live by. Hope Dee feels better soon!
Do nothing days are just the best thing after being so hectic. Enjoy it.
We are in the midst of several indoor and outdoor home renovation projects and I could sure use one of those do nothing days. Enjoy!
Post a Comment