(Scott AFB, IL) Hi 77 Lo 65 -- We had a storm go through at 3am and today was a lot cooler and less humid. It also rained off and on all day.
Today I paid a visit to my friend Tennille, who I've known since she was in high school with our boys. Two winters ago we visited her when she lived in Marco Island, Florida. Now she's back home here in this area, and this morning I met with her for breakfast. We had a wonderful time catching for a couple of hours, then we reluctantly said goodbye.
We spent the afternoon just piddling around with our normal computer and TV stuff, and then after dinner we left to go watch Kendall's basketball practice. When we got to Son Frank's house we got our first look at the completed flagpole that he and Jim worked on Saturday. It's really beautiful.
Practice was a couple of hours long so we sat and visited with Frank and Kyle and made some plans for the next two days. We also tossed around ideas for our visit next year.
Tomorrow will be busy, so I'll need to get up earlier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...

3 comments:
GREAT field shot!
That flagpole turned out fantastic!
Sooooo do your next year plans include Wisconsin?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
How fun to catch up with an old friend. I just love being able to do that. I love the flagpole.
Post a Comment