(Wauchula, FL) Hi 74 Lo 46 -- Normal morning with blogs, chats and emails. We are waiting for a special event to occur, and no I'm not going to say what it is until it happens. But it's delayed, so that means waiting. I don't like to wait, never have and probably never will, it's just not in my genes. Jim's a lot more calm and easygoing so it doesn't bother him as much. I know I'm retired, and when I have to wait for something I have to tell myself, I'm retired, I have time, I can wait. I still don't like it, though.
I read and chatted all day, and didn't move till later in the afternoon when we got word that our "special event" won't happen tomorrow like we were expecting. Once the news came I relaxed. We rescheduled for next week, so until then we'll... wait.
Tomorrow is movie day. Friday I'm going to get into a few things around the park while Jim drives up to Tampa to the VA hospital for his initial physical and to meet with his new doctor. We've got big plans on meeting some of our friends from North Carolina on Sunday, so there's still stuff going on. But I'm anxious for our "special event."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
5 comments:
I hear you on the patience. I am so into "I want it YESTERDAY". I am worse than a child waiting for Santa to come.
Vicky
Gee, you're not expecting, are you?
You're HAVING a BABY!!!!! Congratulations!!
Oh boy... now WE all have to wait too.... until you tell US!
WE hate waiting!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/
Special event huh??? You've got all of your followers wondering???? Any hints-like 1 a day 'til "it" happens???
Post a Comment