Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY - Saints vs Colts

Funny: I'll start out with a funny one. We both got chilly during the night but it's in the 20's again so we figured it's just that the furnace was set lower. Jim got up and increased the temp, the furnace came on then back off. I got up and started breakfast and the stove was acting like it wasn't getting propane, the flame wasn't getting more than a trickle. Ummm. I had a feeling we were out of propane, so I sent Jim out to check. Yep, one tank was out and he forgot to turn on the other one. Once the knob was turned all was fine. We're back with a furnace and the stove has a nice flame.

We both did some computer work and I read some blogs. I ordered a few items which should be the last time to use our address. We're starting to gear down on any orders knowing we'll have a new address before long.

SUPERBOWL:
I'm writing the blog before the big game of the year. I don't like football, I can never see where the ball is located, who gets it, too much stoppage just to hide the ball and never see it again unless someone just happens to kick it up in the air. So, this game means nothing to me, BUT the commercials do. It sets the stage for seeing the commercials over and over for the next six months. It will probably be our only time in seeing them, we'll normally put our shows on DVR so we can skip them. Repeating commercials just gets boring. I hope the half time is decent, I can't even say who/what is doing the half time. I'll know in a few hours.

Here's to the winning team. Good luck to everyone.

1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

LOL I love you analogy of football! I think the guys might have a bit more to say on how a game is played... hahahahaha

Indian Flute Festival - Cinco de Mayo

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi   78   Lo  71) Sunday I went with Lois and Debbie to the Native American Musical Echoes Flute Festival. It was windy and...