Monday, November 30, 2009

Patience - When Will the Phone Ring

UPDATE: It's here! The fifth wheel is at the dealer!!! They didn't call, they EMAILED!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!

When I pick out pictures, I get them from the internet. I found this one that should be me sitting there. We're waiting for a call from the dealer that our RV has arrived. I think it will be Wednesday, but the dealer was thinking it would have been Friday after Thanksgiving. I don't know why, the factory was closed all last week, so why would someone come and pick it up? We're beginning to get on edge, just wanting to get on with our new lives.

I didn't go in for the morning meeting at 8:00. I just can't see getting up before daylight to sit in a meeting that has nothing to do with me, only the engineers. I figured being my last week, I could skip it. Mrs boss was out of the office the whole morning, which we had already scheduled me taking over the office at 9:00.

I'm going over all the reports, making sure 2010 weeklies are setup, filing is in place and will be packing up my personal stuff. It's so neat knowing I won't be working. It's different than a military move where I knew I'd be working someplace, sometime in the near future. I'm excited and apprehensive, but it will all work out. There's a lot to do and I'd rather not worry about having to work and be bored when there's plenty to get ready for our new life at home.

It's no longer DAYS to work it's HOURS which is 19 1/2 hrs.

3 comments:

Vera said...

How exciting for you! I am happy for you. Now comes the fun (and work) of arranging everything in the new RV. Take your time.

Leno said...

Fun times ahead... Can't wait to meet up.

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

You are about to start a great lifestyle. We have been on the road for three years and have no plans to quit.

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...