Friday, November 6, 2009

Nothing New Another Week Done

Thanks for all the comments from yesterdays blog. Overall, if you're going to fulltime, start early to get rid of stuff or get a POD, or storage unit. I can't wait to see how much more we'll be selling when we move into the RV.

It was a gorgeous day today! It was cold when I first got up but warmed up to 55 by noon. Nice sunshine.

At work the weeklies got done but with a few problems. Both bosses were out today, so I was alone to answer the phones and get the normal Friday stuff done. At least the day went fast. I'll take one day at a time to see when and how many more days I have left. Since I know we won't be getting the 5er before December, I'm just passing the days in stride.

We're gearing up for a fabulous weekend with lots going on, stay tuned.

Working days to quit work 19 (or less)
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...