Saturday, November 14, 2009

Laid Back Saturday and FINALLY Sunshine

There won't be much to talk about today. I went to bed at 12:30 thinking I had all day to sleep, but ended up getting up at 8:30 for some reason. It happens occasionally. I didn't move much except to walk over to the office to get the mail.

We watched TV all morning and caught up on TiVO. Survivor was first, (I've never missed an episode), Medium, Ghost Whisper, V, Fringe, The Doctors, Dr. OZ all watched. Now we're ready for Nation Wide racing for the rest of the evening. Thanks Sandra for a great chat today.

We saw sun today, it cleared up and we even saw the Carolina blue sky. We opened a window and got some fresh air. Tomorrow should be the same way. Finally.

No comments:

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...