Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Colder, Rainy - Nothing to Report

The concert last night was awesome! I love the Air Force band and it always bring joy to be an American. Mom really loved it too.

We woke to rain and cooler temperatures. They dropped all day long. It's suppose to be bad for the next few days. Our State fair started today, what a bust. They're not expecting as many people this year because of the economy, but today will be a bad start just from the weather.

I went for my last chiropractor appointment this morning. I'm all put back together again. I hope it stays that way for awhile, those treatments can get expensive and you never can get by with just ONE.

The "kid" came to work today. He was late from lunch, but got a ticket. His very first. It's easy to get one in our area, there's nothing to do but to stop people. We'll see how things go for the next couple months, by then I'll be gone.

It was a very slow day today with both bosses out most of the time. I played computer games and did a little work on the 2010 reporting system. So far this has been a VERY long month. I'm taking it one day at a time. We have no news on the 5er.

Working days to quit work 36
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

No comments:

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...