Monday, May 5, 2008

Thinking

Those that know me, thinking isn't one of my virtues. It was a great day, cooler never got above 72 degrees, but no rain for the first time in awhile on a Monday. The thinking part is what to take for the rally and the trip next month. I'm also thinking of friends, reading all the blogs and how many friends people make on the road. We'll meet more people and I get the feeling we'll have all the help we need in the parks. We don't know anyone in the condo and seldom meet anyone anywhere else. I'm so anxious to get on the road, just for that fact. Several people have told us the older you get the more people you should meet. You may not have each other to rely on and family members may not be around, which is true in our case.

Work was boring, but I did get all the books in order. Now I'm putting the little letters on the bottom so we can file them quicker when someone takes them off the shelf. It was a slow 5 hours.

I came home, picked up mom and went grocery shopping, got both of us an ink cartridge for our computers and went to the bank. Mom was really tired, so she didn't want to do anything else. She's saying the more she does the quicker she gets tired and her fingers are turning blue a lot. She's still making cards and playing the piano for the group at the retirement home. She's been pretty busy lately.

When I got home I walked around the lake and saw a blue egret. It was here last year. I tried to get a picture but he saw me and flew off. I read a couple blogs and got Bill_KY on IM (instant message) when I got back to the condo. He's from RV-Dreams. This is so cool to have people to chat with just about any time of the day. It's fun chatting with people at work too.

Days to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 9 days

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Chatting at work...where did you learn that????

Speedy

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...