Sunday, April 6, 2008

NO MORE DRAUGHT

Cloudy, no rain, high 52 and a quiet day.

We are out of the drought! We're back to normal lake levels and the rivers are overflowing. That's great news! It's been suggested that we save water and continue using less than we use to, but no more restrictions!

I did nothing important. I did check several items that I'd like to sell on Ebay to see what they were selling for. I have a scanner and there's only two listed, so I'll think about that one. I'm in no hurry.

I spent three hours doing the online puzzles. jigzone.com. I also did some work looking up fax numbers and emails for every college in the US that has engineering classes. That will help in tomorrow's project.

The Texas NASCAR race filled up the rest of the afternoon. We ate and I was back on the computer to read the blogs and forums. Just a lazy day.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 1 mth 8 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...