Saturday, March 1, 2008

Beautiful Day

I went to bed at 1am last night and woke up at 9am starving, so got up. It was strange being alone this morning. I read all the emails mostly from RV-basics and caught up on the blogs. When I read Ellie's blog (from rv-dreams) I knew what I was going to do today. I got all the main cleaning done, changed the bedsheets messed around then did the main hall carpet with the carpet steamer. It's easy to do, but also tiring. I still need to do a lot of deep cleaning but it will have to wait for another day. I took out more "stuff" from the pantry that I never use and put it in the box for giving away. I didn't find anything in particular to sell on Ebay, so will wait. I may not do much more selling unless something is in my way.

A friend from across the street was selling her motorcycle and was outside so went out with her for awhile. It was really windy but nice and warm in the sun. Out of the sun it was a little chilly even at 62 degrees.

Jim came home at 4:00. It was good having him back. We talked about all the family dealings downeast, got supper and retired to the recliners for the rest of the evening. The Busch race ( Nationwide) was on so had something to watch on RV for awhile.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 2mths 13 days

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...