We thought of traveling with a small class C- RV after retiring from the Air Force. We both wanted to work a few more years and after moving from
Saturday, November 5, 2005
You're WHAT?
Ok, WHY are we interested in RV’ing? Well, why not? We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. When Jim retires, we’ll have no jobs, I’m sure I’ll quit working long before he quits. We have no family real close, even though Jim’s family is in Morehead City , NC . We have so many places we want to visit and no time not enough funds to see everything. The condo is getting too expensive and the upkeep is going to get more expensive as we get older. We both feel a little tied down, or restless, itchy feet to move, but it’s a real pain to move. We were formally in the AF and it was fun after a couple years to wait and see where we’d be moving next. I miss that chance to see the US with all the moves. With an RV we have everything already packed and ready to go at any time. Let’s go, I’m ready!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment