Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Work Project - More Rain

First off, the RV hasn't left the factory yet, or at least it's not at MorRyde. We're in the process trying to track it down. It looks like people aren't following up on what's going on. It's just a number and we don't want it sitting in a corner somewhere without it getting moving on to the next step, disc brakes. We're both on it. I wish we could have gone to the factory to get it, but that's not allowed. We know it's done, just have to get it moving along.

It rained the entire day, sometimes with very hard rains and sometimes just sprinkles. So far we've received about 3.5 inches. Maybe this will bring us out of the drought we've been in for the past year or so.

I got to work at 9am and Mrs boss had a big project for me. I had to get online and find all the realtors in another county in NC. I'm now doing marketing like I did when I was first hired three years ago. I also had to look up all the county lawn architects. I really enjoy that kind of work and it made the time really go fast.

The rest of the afternoon was just staying dry and warm. This storm should be out by tomorrow afternoon. I need some sun.

3 comments:

KarenInTheWoods said...

Ahhh too bad your rig wasnt outfitted with one of those GPS tracker/beeper things! Then you would know right where it is LOL ...

gosh that must be so frustrating to have them say ahhh yaaahhhh we think sooooo ummmmm ahhhhh okkkaaayyyy

Happytrails said...

I really like the idea of the GPS tracker/beeper. That would make things so much easier.

Hang in there!! It's coming!!!!

Speedy said...

You know this is all like Christmas you can't wait for it to get here but then it is over so fast that you forget to savor the moment. You will have so much fun getting the new house ready for travel...savor it.

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...