Saturday, August 29, 2026

Normal Week- Finished Puzzle and Painting

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  89  Lo 75)  Still humid and hot, more storms

Florida is a place you can get warmer then usual tap water without using the water heater. Ice is the clue for a cold glass of water.   If you want a shower just put it to middle ground and it's a very nice shower. 

This week was normal, busy and I'm loving it. I had five zoom meetings and classes this week. I love each one and meet more new people all the time.  I played cards almost every night. Diamond art was beginning a new picture, it's beach scenery and will take awhile.  I finished the paint by number with diamond beads this week.  (Click on the photo to enlarge). I'll sell it at the craft fair. 

Rosie one of our residents (governor of the village one, had a birthday so we had a yummy chocolate cake to celebrate. 



We put the monthly bulletins together and had a good group to get it done in one hour. 
The activities gals do a really good job. 
I picked up my neighbor at the airport,  who went to Maine for a week. She's wanting to stay, it's not as hot there as it is here. I don't blame her. It's good having her back. 

I didn't get to see the eclipse on Thursday night, just too cloudy, but did get a picture of the full moon on Friday night. 
                             I worked on neighbors puzzle and she finished it. Harry Potter
I took a couple people to the Moose after social hour on Saturday night. I'm the designated driver, helping out some friends. It's better to be safe and have a sober driver. 

No comments:

Normal Week- Finished Puzzle and Painting

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  89  Lo 75)  Still humid and hot, more storms Florida is a place you can get warmer then usual tap water without using th...