Shalimar, FL (Hi 94 Lo 79) Heat index most of the week 110
Sunday I didn't hardly move. I got caught up on computer stuff and worked on a puzzle, helped a neighbor setting up a tablet and went to cards. At least the day was over fairly quickly.
Monday I had a cleaning at the dentist. He was very happy that "at my age" I have very good teeth. It didn't take long at all, in fact I was home in an hour and half. (It took 30 minutes to get there and back). On the way home I picked up a Culver's fish sandwich and two pints of ice cream. I'm set for a couple months.
Tuesday my normal very busy day. Started with Diamond art and I think I'll finish the pic next week, I only have a couple hours to go on it. I had my monthly massage and chiropractor appointment. Headache - gone, hip pain - gone, back pain - gone. I love that doctor and massage gal. I always feel better.
Wednesday I love starting out with a zoom. Every week I listen to stories of the death doula's about how people have so much trouble with hospitals and the doula's come in to help. I've taken classes on it, but just don't want to do it. I went to crafts in the afternoon, where anyone can bring in a craft and I stayed to see what the coloring gals do. (Click on the photos to enlarge). This is my project on craft days. Paint by number and added diamond art. Another project to take a few weeks.
The gals that are working on coloring.

The presides meteorites are out the past few days. I stood outside but didn't see any, just way to many light poles. I found a camera in Maine in the dark that had the meteorites about every 7 minutes. There were red, green and bluish streaks. I fell asleep sometime after 1 am. So relaxing. I didn't get a photo of the meteorites and there were a couple satellites that I followed. The red circle was a satellite.
Thursday I went to crochet after a zoom meeting. I made another gnome for military, still want to do three more. I played cards in the evening and catching up on some podcasts.
Friday I started with coffee talk. This weeks topics were several National days like (cream sickle day) and a few other national holidays for food. It was a good gab session and the most interesting was the gals that were either when they were kids or heard parents talking about WWII. I had two zoom meetings in the afternoon. We were supposed to have a good storm come thru but it got close and died out. We ended up a bit of rain and that's it. They seem to always go around us.
I also took out some outdated pictures from my photo frame. I love it, and wanted some new pictures in it.
Saturday was a nothing to do day, no appointments so when I finished the puzzle I started back on crocheting that I started on Thursday. It's still 112 heat index, too hot to go shopping.
I finished another puzzle. This puzzle was brand new and has two pieces missing. What's up with missing pieces in new puzzles lately. I hate it. I'll mark on the box they're missing and take it to the thrift store.
I went to social hour for a few hours, was on chat and to then to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment