Friday, July 22, 2022

A Whole Week of Basically NOTHING

 Shiloh, IL (Hi  94  Lo 82

It's summer, but not really bad outside, for me. The humidity is lower so it's ok. I sit outside almost every morning with my coffee watching dog walkers and the birds. I get up about the time to have lunch, so it's brunch most of the time. One less meal to worry about that way. 

I had a job interview on Wednesday. I don't have to work, but thought gas money would be ok to get. I knew almost minutes into it I wouldn't be accepting.  I thought about taking it for a few minutes and declined. There's a reason I'm retired. That job would be for the younger person. I like my freedom. 

Thursday I volunteered at hospice, it's more my thing. I made four more manuals for them for the employees and volunteers. They need people to visit patients and while I was gone the past two weeks they had eight people volunteer. That's great news. 

I've been crocheting for the craft fair and working on the puzzle from May. All week I've been watching storm chasers and this Wednesday they were in NYC area. What a great time and seeing the sites on where they go. My favorite past time. 

This is a quick post this week. Just nothing to report. 

I have an order for three snowmen with lights.  One almost done. 


No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...