Saturday, April 24, 2021

Catching up - Shuttle Update

 Auburndale, FL  (Hi 88  Lo 72)

We're starting rainy season.  We had about three inches of rain beginning of the week. It won't be long now that we'll get high humidity and rain daily. It's great temperatures at the moment. 

I crocheted most of the week. I did get a chicken and rooster made. 

 Wednesday was my quick massage then the chiropractor. My neck has moved a lot more since I've gone to every other week instead of once a month. Thursday was the house cleaning lady. I don't have back pains anymore since she's taken over the sweeper and mopping. I'm spoiled. I'm just glad to have her. 

Last week I started a LEGO space shuttle. Click here to see where I ended last week. This week I made it to bag 10 out of 17. I have times where I think it's right and I get a few steps ahead and it doesn't fit. I have to go back and find what happened. I can only work an hour and half and feel like my brain is fried. I left off with bag 5 last week. Here's the views. (Click on photos to enlarge).  


                                            These parts move up and down. 









I just don't do much except work on projects. I'll go back to puzzles in a couple weeks. It won't be long we'll be on our two and half week vacation. 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Looks like an Intense Lego Puzzle.
Cute Chicken and Roster.
Be Safe and Enjoy planning for your trip.

It's about time.

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...