Saturday, November 7, 2020

Elections - Glasses - Zoom - Critters

 Auburndale, FL (Hi 83  Lo  74)

We started the week with the time change. I hate that one hour change for meals and bedtime. I'm glad it only takes a couple days to adjust. 

The weather has been perfect this week, we're out of the 90's, at least for now. This whole week has been about elections. I never talk about politics on the blog. I'm only saying, IT'S OVER!  

I got my new glasses on Wednesday and they're fine. I'm finally done with all medical till December when I do the six month blood check. 

I'm all for zoom meetings and this week I had a zoom with friends in North Carolina. I still stay in touch with the kids, Jessica and Tyler, of the company I left in 2010. They're great kids and hopefully they'll come down to Florida for a visit as soon as Covid is over. Friday we had another zoom with North Carolina friends and RV'ing friends. It's great to see each other and catch up. 

I'm still working on Christmas orders for a few people and this is what I've been doing for the last month till now.                Cockatiels            

                                            

                                            Three cows
                                            Tortoise,  Blue Fairy Penguin, Flamingo, and Nativity Set. 




There's not much happening this week. Next week will be really busy. It seems to come in waves, either have a lot to do or nothing. 

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...