(Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada) Hi 73 Lo 62, Rain and Humid -- Off and on rain was forecast for today so I got up a little earlier this morning so we could dump our tanks between rain showers. Jim was up before me and kept an eye on the radar. We decided we had a gap in the rain around 9:30, so we hitched up and Jim towed about 200 feet to the dump station. When we returned to our site we were able to set up a few feet farther to our right, which gave our neighbor a little more room in their "front yard."
We got only a few sprinkles the rest of the morning, and the sun even came out later in the afternoon. I chatted with a few people online, but our wi-fi signal is so weak that I had to sit in the bedroom where it's a bit better. The booster that Jim is using is working to get him online, but even it sometimes has trouble holding the signal. We're making it and the blog is getting done. I can't play games as much as I'd like, but it's ok. We don't need to be on computers 24 hours a day. If something happens that I don't post, it's because we couldn't get a connection.
Later this afternoon Jim went to the dentist to have his broken tooth pulled. The filling came out and it's a wisdom tooth, so the decision was to take it out. He's recovering this evening and doing fine. All he could manage for dinner was some soup.
If Jim's up to it we'll be out and about (or as our Canadian friends say, oot and aboot) tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
3 comments:
We don't either, we say owt and abowt.
As my American friends say, I hope all y`all are having a great time.
Sounds like an exciting day! Hope Jim continues to feel better.
Post a Comment