It was very hot today, so we stayed in. A quick passing storm gave us a bit of rain, which raised the humidity even higher afterwards, to make it hotter.
There was a lot of traffic around the park today due to a couple of Air Force units having squadron picnics. We're right on the corner of the road and some of the big trucks going through look like they'll end up in our living room. The action is nice to watch, but we never HEAR them. This rig is very quiet!
Our back window. The cars in the background are at a pavilion with a lot of people having a party.
We're sitting to the left
We're so happy with this site. It's out in the open with lots of action. It's not dark and in the woods.
Jim went to Cardinals Baseball game with Frank tonight. I'm winging it and watching TiVo'd shows. Baseball isn't something I enjoy. It's a night out with son for Father's Day.
Jim and Frank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...

1 comment:
Hmmm, when we were at the AFB beach today, they were having a huge picnic, actually shrimp boil. The picnic pavilion was loaded with air force families. Wonder if today is a special day..
Post a Comment