Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wheel and Tire - Clean Up

If you want the days to go faster, just stay in bed longer. I was warm and comfortable and nothing pressing to get up. Ahhhh, did I ever say " I love retirement". Jim will have 9 more days and he'll do the same thing.

Jim found a T looking thing like a tire holder hanging under the rig yesterday when he was putting on the tape underneath the rig. He wrote Carriage to find out what it was and why it was hanging down. Carriage and our dealer called today to say it's suppose to be attached to a tire, which we don't have so they're sending one. We'll have a tire and wheel when we get back to the dealer. No one knows for sure why we don't have one.

The past two days the weather people are saying we're getting a mix of snow/ice/rain this weekend. I'm glad we're not going anywhere. There's even talk now that we may get five inches of snow. February in NC is our winter month, so it's expected. Jim doesn't work Friday and it should all be gone by Monday, so we'll sit tight. (Time to get groceries and comfort food).

I headed out to find a grocery store and got back home without getting lost. I had the GPS with me just in case. I'm direction challenged, even coming out of a store I lose the direction to find the car. Malls are killers, I can spend hours trying to get out of a mall and find the car. I was pleased today, going up the road a couple miles, finding the grocery store and getting back without excess time. That's the giggle for today.

I cleaned up the RV took out all the 2009 bills and put them in a box till after the taxes are done and watched TV or read blogs the rest of the afternoon. I'm ready for the weather if we get it and tomorrow will be visiting another RV'er wannabe.

1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

Well see?? Blessing in Disguise! You would never have known you were missing your spare tire till you were forced to look underneath the rig now!
(small consolation, huh?)

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...