Monday, November 2, 2009

It's on the Line - Still Waiting

Our son put some pictures of our grandson on Facebook. I just had to share with everyone. He's so BIG!!! I hope next year we can be around the grandkids at least for Halloween.












Work was the same. I got through another five hours thanks to blogs and facebook games. Our problem guy at work, wants to take off for the holidays for about two weeks, Mr boss wasn't a happy camper. I'm not sure what the outcome will be. At least he's been ON TIME lately since we docked a couple days of time.

I picked mom and her friend up for grocery shopping. We also went to dollar store. I saw the cuddlee about two weeks ago and this week with the cooler temperatures and the thought of being chilly in the RV I went and got it today. I should stay warmer no matter where I am.

While shopping, I got a callback from the park near Morehead City. We now have a three night stay in Waters Edge, Newport, NC. Our first real park away from home. It has full hookups, 50 amp and PULL THRU. Can you tell I'm super excited?

Jim has been calling the dealer, factory and MorRyde to see what stage our 5er is in. It's still on the line. We're still waiting. Stay with us, it has to be here sometime this month we'll have our new home on wheels.

Working days to quit work 23 (or less)
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...