Saturday, September 26, 2009

Purging and Boxing up Stuff


Rainy all day! A great day to work on the purging I need to get done. I pulled every box out and went thru it with Jim's help on some of them. I got a lot of boxes packed to give to the Vets. One of the first things I did was reorganize the kitchen cupboards. It just wasn't working, so got that done for better access.

I also played on the computer to rest up between working. I found Deb late afternoon and we chatted for awhile. She's been without connection so it was good to see her online.

Jim is selling his truck toolbox and had two people that are interested, but with the rain they didn't show up. One guy should be here tomorrow, but who knows. We're hoping to sell it and get a rollup tonneau. Jim has been ordering a lot of stuff we need for fulltiming from Amazon.com. We'll get it all in place before the RV gets here.

It's been a busy day and I'm sitting playing on the computer the rest of the night. Storms are coming through tonight and early morning. We can't hear anything in the apartment though.

Working days to quit work 49

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...