Monday, March 31, 2008

A Day for Ducks

Cold and rainy all day, but we need it so bad, thank you to whoever sent it our way. I'm not sure how much we got, but somewhere under an inch altogether. It did get up to 52 degrees but still chilly.

I got up with no problem for a Monday morning . The "kids" that were late got a memo saying next time they aren't at work at 8:00am they'll be sent home with no pay. That's the way to do it. It just gets worse all the time with people not getting to work on time.

After work, I went grocery shopping (in the rain) which doesn't happen very often. Mom wanted to go too, so we took off. I bought two huge cloth bags at Bed, Bath and Beyond last week, which were quite nice for my groceries, especially in the rain. All the frozen and cold stuff went in one bag and the other stuff went into the second bag. WOW, what a difference that made. Just pick up the two bags and set them in the car. When I got home, I put the heavier bag in my rolling cart, the other one over my shoulder and went in the house. I wish I had those bags years ago, it made it so easy, heavy but easy.

I worked with mom with the computer most of the afternoon, she is having so much trouble with copying and pasting URL's. She was doing well with it when I left.

The whole evening was back on chat, catching up on TV shows, and reading blogs. Oh the life of leisure.

I'm still waiting on the lawyer for the ticket, but at least I found one that deals with traffic tickets.

Days left to buy RV/truck 3 yrs 1 mth 14 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had some rain tonight and some thunderstorms. Sherri called me kind of concerned that she might get blown away in the RV but she called me back and said it did'nt even blow hard there?? I missed you on chat last night I was tardy like your workers. LOL

Speedy

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...