Saturday, February 9, 2013

Time for New Phone

(Avon Park, FL) Hi 74 Lo 53 -- We watched the Weather Channel this morning to see how much snow the Northeast got last night. Some places in Connecticut it was 34 inches. Cars have disappeared under all the snow, so all day they were digging them out. I'm glad I'm in Florida! I feel for them after living in snow country for many years, but I sure don't miss it.

Today was spent working on the afghan. I don't have a long time to get it done since I'm giving it to the Linus Project. I didn't do much of anything else except walk with Jim. I did weigh again and lost another five pounds, so I'm right on target. Thanks to everyone for your support.

Jim went to Verizon today for a new phone. His HTC smart phone started getting real buggy, with the GPS sometimes not working and various other things acting up. He got a Motorola RAZR Maxx HD, which is the newer version of my phone. Now when we have to use each other's phone we won't have to search for the right button. He's been busy all afternoon setting it up and re-downloading all his apps.

Tomorrow we're headed north to Orlando to meet some friends who are down from our hometown of Raleigh, NC.

2 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

I don't miss all that snow either. Congrats on the weight loss. You are really doing great. Keep up the good work.

Mike and Terri said...

Wow -- you're doing great with your weight loss!

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...