Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seahorses - Air Force Band Concert

It was COLD, to my standards. The temp was 50 but warmed up to 77 later in the afternoon. What a great day!

Work was busy today, but I did get in a chat with Charlie and did a half hour of computer time. The kid wasn't there again today, but found out he was sent home to think about if he wants to work. No pay today, just think about it. I can't wait to see if he comes in tomorrow. He's on probation and any time he's late, he's gone. I hope he goes by the rules like the rest of us do.

I went to a craft store in search of something that would hold my Seahorses. I need to get them safely to NC State University. I found a block of styro foam and cut out just enough space to protect them. I feel better then just a box, they're very fragile.

The weather is perfect, so I did my walk around the complex, several other people doing the same thing. I picked mom up at 4:30 for dinner at our place. We're going to the Air Force band concert downtown Raleigh. We've seen them several times and want to go again. Mom will love it, I'm sure.

Working days to quit work 37
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

3 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Cute seahorses!

Have fun at the band concert!

ANT-zee said...

What's up with the seahorses? Why do you have them and why are they going to NC State?

Neil

Tumbleweed Dee said...

I've had them for years. They want them at NC state for studies.

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...