(Dummerston, VT) Hi 77 Lo 44 -- Not a bad day, but rain came in late this afternoon.
Jim's sister called him yesterday to tell him that his Aunt Roberta died. It wasn't totally unexpected, but it comes only three weeks after his Uncle Willie passed away. Please keep his family in your prayers, especially his mom, who has lost her brother and sister in a three-week period.
We stayed in today. Jim watched college football games and I got out my crocheting basket. I'm still working on the shawl, which is an intermediate level project, so I'm doing two rows then taking out a row. :) I'll get it eventually. I also caught up on some blogs.
We watched some of the "campers" with their outside picnics and fires, and enjoying family time. There's a putt putt golf course and a pool here, both of which were busy all day.
The less I do the less I want to do. It's so great that we're free to do anything we want, whenever we want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
4 comments:
Please tell Jim I send my condolences to his family..
Our condolences to you and your family.
I'm so sorry to hear you lost another relative. Our thoughts are with you.
Prayers for Jim and his family.
Post a Comment