(Avon Park, FL) Hi 76 Lo 48 -- This was a long and fun day at Daytona for the Budweiser Duels, but we're back home too late and we're too tired to tell you about it tonight. We'll get you all caught up in tomorrow's post. Thanks for you patience.
Our son and daughter in law are on a church mission trip to Nairobi, Kenya. They have updated their their trip blog, and you can click here to if you're interesting in reading it. They have lots of pictures of their activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
1 comment:
This is when we wish we had cable or something so Jim could watch the stuff of speed week. But he'll have to settle for the race. So exciting with Danica.
Post a Comment