(Avon Park, FL) Hi 84 Lo 66 -- Quite a warm start to the day, but very windy. I went to shuffleboard and we had to fight the wind, which blew the pucks and knocked the sticks all over the place.
While at the clubhouse I checked the activities schedules to see what we want to take part in. This is our activities board, with flyers and information about everything coming up. One thing is for sure, there's not enough time for everything.
After lunch we went to Wednesday Bible Study at the clubhouse. In the meantime Hank and Selene, our friends from North Carolina, pulled in for a three-night visit in their Fleetwood Discovery motorhome. We saw them this past Sunday evening in Orlando. After they got set up they came over to our place for the rest of the afternoon and evening. I made lasagna for dinner and we had key lime pie for dessert.
Hank and Selene
They'll be here until Saturday morning. It's great to be able to spend more time with good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...

2 comments:
Say hello to them for us!
Our itinerary is one sheet of paper with a grocery list on it.
Post a Comment