(Avon Park, FL) Hi 79 Lo 56 -- I got coffee, read the blogs and emails and took my time getting ready for shuffleboard. The park has a residents' meeting every Monday morning, but it starts too early for us. Besides, they usually just go over stuff that's already in the monthly newsletter. But because of the meeting shuffleboard starts later in the morning on Mondays, which is great. We had some good players this morning. It's challenging for sure.
When that was over I went to Walmart for some milk and other items then came home and, after our walk, didn't do much the rest of the afternoon. Jim did the laundry and we both read a lot. Jim fired up the grill and cooked up some chicken for dinner.
We love Monday evenings, we get to play cards and have some laughs with friends.
Monday, February 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
3 comments:
Jim you just sound like the kind of guy to have around the house. Really I do the laundry and the dishes to help Sherri out. We both decided some time back that when we did this that we would both have to help with the chores.
My fingers will never touch a bit of laundry around here..... because the boss doesn't think I am qualified to wash out a dish rag.... But that's ok with me.......!
Sounds like a short and sweet day!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Blog) RVing: This Country Is Our Big Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
Post a Comment