Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Diet & Nutrition Class
(Avon Park, FL) Hi 80 Lo 65 -- We both did some reading this morning, then headed to Sebring to attend a diet & nutrition class we signed up for at the Florida Hospital. It's a very informative class with lots of handouts. It's an 8-hour class and the last session is this Thursday. After we got home I went for a walk with Judy, then crocheted the rest of the evening. It was one of those days with not much to report. Such is the retired life! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Comments Should Show up - Labor Day Luncheon - Tribute to Jim
Shalimar, FL (Hi 90 Lo 76) I had someone tell me the comments did not work on the blog. I think it's all changed and they should sho...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 86 Lo 70) Being back home and being sick is a good thing. It's sinuses not liking the change of temperature. I los...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
1 comment:
It is a good life, if planned for!
Post a Comment