Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rainy Day, Setting up New Computer

(Destin, FL) Hi 82 Lo 70 – It rained a little overnight. By the time we got up it was raining steadily and kept it up the rest of the day. We don’t mind. It’s Sunday, which means Jim’s football and NASCAR racing on TV.

Mom and sis got on Yahoo messenger for a video chat. It was great seeing them both and talking about what’s going on. Mom has a clean bill of health and is doing great on her new meds. One year ago we were on the way to Raleigh because she was in the hospital. What a difference a year makes.

I worked most of the day on transferring my photos and documents onto my new laptop. The new machine has a good feel and a smooth keyboard. I like it so far. (For those that haven’t been reading our blogs, I just bought a new Acer laptop.)

The rest of the afternoon I caught up on blogs. We’re hoping to meet several people in our travels before settling in central Florida for the winter.

We plan to go to Panama City tomorrow to meet up with another RV’er. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Say Hi to JoAnn and give her a hug from us.

Gypsy said...

I'm still not totally comfortable with my new computer, but I'm getting there.

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...