Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot Week - Same O Things - Phone Fixes
Shalimar, FL (Hi 90 Lo 74) It was another hot week, high 90's (101 one day) and high humidity which is not good on the breathing. It...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 86 Lo 70) Being back home and being sick is a good thing. It's sinuses not liking the change of temperature. I los...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...


3 comments:
Bon Voyage and hope you have good weather and a safe trip.
What a great finish for a great visit with family, Hope you guys have a good and trouble free trip east, We will be heading east to Cinicinatti for a week the 17th,keep us posted on how you are doing and we look forward to seeing you guys again. be safe oput there, Sam & Donna.
I am so glad you had all this time with your grandkids. I know that was such a big part of your fulltiming decision... to be able to spend lengths of time with them, rather than short vacation stays.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment