Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weather is TRYING to Warm up

I closed down the chatroom last night at about 1:00am. I was very careful not to wake Jim when I got in bed. I want to thank the new readers of the blog. We're getting a few new people in the RV-Dreams chatroom this month which is really nice. Come on in and introduce yourself. If you're dreaming of RV'ing this is the place to find out what it's all about thru others that have been fulltiming.

I got up about 9:30 and got a few things organized. I read some emails and put away the laundry. I made more room for things so they'll stay in one place when we move the rig. We're still not sure when we'll try to take a small trip before heading to Texas. It's suppose to rain this weekend and that's not good when you're trying to learn, plus I don't want to practice my hand signals and try to help back Jim into a park in the rain, especially when it's not a have to thing. We may learn on the way to Texas.

It was mainly a kick back day. It was finally above 30 degrees, in fact it was high 40 degrees. I didn't hook up the water because it's still going to be in the 20's tonight. It's been said we'll get to our regular temperatures of 50's later this week.

One of our friends sent the following. We're ham radio operators and this is cute: Just something fun to figure out. It's a phrase.

India Foxtrot Yankee Oscar Uniform Charlie Alpha November Uniform November Delta Echo Romeo Sierra Tango Alpha November Delta Tango Hotel India Sierra, Charlie Oscar Papa Yankee Alpha November Delta Papa Alpha Sierra Tango Echo Tango Oscar Yankee Oscar Uniform Romeo Sierra Tango Alpha Tango Uniform Sierra. I can read it. Can you?

Days to leave for Texas 35
Jim says he's got 17 days more to work. Now we're talking.

2 comments:

RonandJacki said...

If you can understand this, copy and paste to your status.

Gypsy said...

I just now read your blog (a couple days late):

IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR STATUS'

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...