Thursday, December 3, 2009

Almost There - Wonderful Day

Thanks Jake for sending us a picture of us inside the fifth wheel. What a cute picture. Only one more week today and we'll be on our way to the dealer.

I worked from 9-1, and was very busy. I had to get everything in order before leaving tomorrow. Mrs boss wants me to do the weeklies one more time so she knows everything will be right next week. I'm just as excited to retire as I am to get the fifth wheel.

The engineer that's leaving work tomorrow too, took out a client of ours for lunch. The bosses has no idea why he went. He came in a couple hours late, then left for lunch for two hours. Can it be he's trying to get out of work? I could only smile when Mrs boss asked why he went.

I got a few groceries and stopped to get a key made for the car because mine broke. I love Ace Hardware and on the way to the key department, I passed a bunch of grills. They had the exact one we've been wanting at a good price. I picked up the Weber Q, 100.

The temperature got to 71 degrees, gorgeous day. I hear it's suppose to snow on Saturday. That's our weather, never know what you'll get during the winter. I've seen it as high as 85 on Christmas day, or 12 inches of snow and below zero other years.

I was going to put up some Christmas decorations, but did the budget instead. If we can live on the road as we have the past couple of months in the apartment, we'll do just fine on the road. Stay tuned, it's only one week till we get the RV.

Hours to work 6 1/2

4 comments:

Gypsy said...

Just beautiful! Looks like you have a ton of cabinets and counter space. You are going to really enjoy living in your Cameo.

Rod Ivers said...

Nice job on the photo, you had me thinking you went up to see it for a minute. Your bosses will be lucky if the guy leaving doesn't take the client with him. Non compete clauses take a law suit to enforce, and then its dicey! Are you gonna be able to wait until the 10th?

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Great news on the budget!

One more day!

Happytrails said...

Its a beauty!! Congratulations

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...