Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is Anyone Working? - Finally Busy at Work







I got up later since I didn't have to go to work till noon. I stopped at the dollar store for some supplies and finally got to work. The traffic has been terrible this week. I wondered if Mrs boss was noticing it and she said it was probably because of the state fair going on. They're having record attendance, so we're wondering if that many people aren't working or taking vacation. Sure is hard getting around.

I was fairly busy today with people coming in and out and answering the phones. I didn't get a chance to read any blogs but kept up on Facebook to see what people are doing. A lot of the RV'ers are moving from north to south. An hour before time to go home the boss gave me a huge project, so I'll be busy for the next two days. Thank goodness, it's about time. I asked him about one of the lists I had questions on and he said don't worry about it, you won't be here long enough for it to matter. I like that, it's sure getting close. I think I'll make it after all.

We're going out to dinner with a co-worker of Jim's tonight so may be late into chat.

Working days to quit work 31
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...