(Avon Park, FL) Hi 83 Lo 61 -- It was great getting back to shuffleboard this morning. We had several playing so it was a good competition. The wind was blowing but the temps were very nice.
Rosemary came over for a visit and to get some help with photo management on her computer. When she left I did a 2-mile walk. There's a lot more empty sites and one whole row gone since Saturday. It seems Wednesday will be the day several people will be leaving.
I worked on the budget and watched a few TV shows. Jim did the laundry and his walk. Tonight is card night. A nice calm Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Two Days in Destin Last Sunday - Dr. Appointment - Hurricane Isaias
Shalimar, FL (Hi 85 Lo 65) Final Two days, with four gals left. This is now Sunday (last week) and we had rain over night, lots of...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment