Just a quick FYI on the email address. I got hacked on the Yahoo email account. I'm changing to Gmail. Please change your address for me to: deewalter09@gmail.com
Thanks
D
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Would You Like - New Light Setup - Lounge V1
Shalimar, FL (Hi 91 Lo 76) I'd like you're opinion on the blog. I have had this blog for many years and over 3100 done. Jim pa...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 86 Lo 70) Being back home and being sick is a good thing. It's sinuses not liking the change of temperature. I los...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
2 comments:
I just got the weird email. Thought I'd check the blog and see if the stories collaborated before I rescued you from Madrid.
You know if it had been true we would have been there for you. We've got an extra $5.00 to help you out
:-)
Donna
Post a Comment