Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Have to Admit, I'm Starting to Get Restless

(Avon Park, FL) Hi 85 Lo 65 -- It was very windy today, so we brought in the awning again. We didn't do anything at all today so excuse the blog for being boring.

I have to admit, I'm getting restless. We leave here March 29 and we have some things around the rig we want to do, but we want to wait until we're closer to leaving before we do them. Yesterday Jim brought home the book Left Behind from the library, so I started reading it today. I can't read a book for long before my eyes start to hurt. Reading on the computer has never bothered me but books do. I'm enjoying the book so I may pay to download it on the Kindle app on my Droid. I love reading on that. I read most of the day a little at a time. I played games and read blogs in between reading sessions.

This afternoon we watched the NASCAR Nationwide race, and this evening we're watching the UNC vs Duke basketball game. Go Heels!

Sorry we don't have anything else to report.

6 comments:

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

The whole left behind series is amazing. They made it into a movie...
Enjoy!

KarenInTheWoods said...

I can't imagine staying in one spot for a whole month or more, unless it's to get some medical stuff done or visit with some wonderful folks like you guys have done.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

We all get the same feeling sometimes that what we're writing is boring, but there are some people that can't be doing what you or I are doing just thinking it's great and wishing they could be doing exactly the same.

Also remember this is a journal that you are writing for yourself and if someone else want's to read it as well then that's a bonus.

Keep your chin up and Smile your doing a great job. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Jim and Judy said...

I am one of those folks who has been reading your blog almost since you started. I enjoy the "good, the bad, and the ugly". AS Judy and I get ready to pullout the 21st we will put many of the insights we have gained from your blog into action. Thanks!!

Jim said...

We are staying until the 6th of May and have been in South Florida since Nov. 1st. I wonder if we'll be in a ghost town for April. Our 1st stop will be Adelaide Shores so we can try Homer's buffet.

Jessica Riker said...

I'm not surprised you're getting restless - you've been staying put in one place for awhile. :) We haven't decided yet how long we will stay in any one place. We're thinking one month stays will be our norm over the winter months, but who knows once we actually get out there. :)

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...