Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Relaxing Day

(Scott AFB, IL) Hi 67 Lo 40 -- We made today a relaxing down day. We caught up on reading: blogs, websites, Kindle books. I went to O'Fallon for a massage by a therapist I had been to a couple years ago. She's expanded her office since my last visit and now has several other therapists working with her. One of my projects this winter will be to list all the massage therapists I've been to and in what states, so I have a handy reference when we travel.

We lived in O'Fallon for 12 years when Jim was stationed here at Scott AFB. We still have friends here, including Butch and Ruth.


I paid them a visit today after my massage. We spent a couple of hours catching up on our lives, then I headed back to the RV. It was great to see them both again. 

A few years ago when we were in Pennsylvania we had an infestation of stink bugs. It took a couple of years before they (mostly) disappeared. Here we're getting a lot of lady bugs inside the rig. I guess they want to escape the winter and go to Florida with us. At least they're harmless, but they do tickle when they land on you. :)

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

We've traveled with stink bugs throughout the east. Took some from NJ, left them in VA. Left others in AL and LA. Now back in NJ and find there are still lots more who might want to relocate to the south.

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...