Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First NO TV, Errands, Surprise Dinner

One of the bead projects I loved doing.

It was a night of very little sleep, so I was awake when Jim got up for work today. The first thing to start out the morning was NO TV. Jim had it on for a few minutes then it went off. That's not good, I'm glad I wasn't going to be home today.

I left to get all the errands done. I closed one bank account, took in the cable box and canceled cable totally, got a car appointment for Monday for "trip check". I then picked up mom and her friend for groceries and went to Michaels to pick up some craft items. I picked up knitting needles and crochet needles with two colors of yarn to start my new craft since I gave up the beads. It was a very productive day.

I came home just in time for Jim to come with his boss to show the RV. I found out Jim came home at lunch and brought the propane tank that ran out last night and found the problem with the TV. The electric cord he used was bad so he switched the plug. It works fine. After showing the RV, his boss invited me to dinner with them. It's Jim's goodbye dinner so Jim's boss and his boss took us both out. What a wonderful time. There were three other co-workers with us. We talked about where we're planning on going and plans of the future. Of course there was the kidding of living in a small area and not killing each other. Jim's boss is hoping Jim can't take it and come back to work after Texas.

We got back and watched the news on Haiti. I knew there was an earthquake yesterday, but now catching up on how bad it is. Our prayers and thoughts are with them.

Days to leave for Texas 34

No comments:

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...