Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One More Load from Apartment - Lunch with Friend

I slept most of the night. At least I know the doctor is on the right track, the pain in my head is already starting to get better and the swelling is going down. I'll live another week.

I went to the apartment about 11:30 to load up another load of boxes that I need to go thru and throw away stuff. The next four days are going to be cold and probably rainy. We don't plan on going anywhere, so I thought I'd bring the last of the "what do I do with it" over to the RV to sort out.

Next week I'm putting all the big items on Craigslist to sell and what doesn't sell I'll have a weekend and post at the apartment and Craigslist to come in, give a fair price and take it. What doesn't go that time will go to the homeless shelter. We're moving right along. It's great having time to get it done without rushing. The weeks are flying by fast though which is a good thing.

I went to lunch with a co-worker that I try to meet up with at least every other month. We caught up on what's going on at her job. Some things never change. Things go on there as in every company I've ever worked for, when there's one person that can come and go anytime they want, yet another person is reprimanded for doing the exact same thing. I'll never get it, but I really don't care anymore. I'm retired.

I picked up mom and took her on some errands. I went back to the RV and it's almost time to get dinner going. The day flew by, and it's getting closer to:

going to Texas with 45 days to go.

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

Your mention of homeless shelter gave me an idea of what to do with some of the stuff I have in storage. I've already given tons of items to Goodwill and Kiwanis, but a shelter would probably welcome their share.

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...