Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nice Sunday, Walked to Mom's

I didn't get up till 9:30 this morning, that's more like it. Less of a day to go through. If you sleep or read you can kill off a day quite fast.

The only thing I did was walk to my mom's. It's 9 minutes. Another great day with 74 degrees. Mom is doing really well again. We made plans for tomorrow, updated some of the things on her PC then came back home. We watched the NASCAR race and read blogs and forums. I spent some time chatting with Deb today.

I called our neighbor from the condo. All of them have sold around her. She's taking hers off the market and selling herself. The people that bought our place is painting every room. I'm glad I spot painted and not paint the whole thing.

It was another nothing day. I'm just glad to see the sun, have it warm and happy in the apartment.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Sherri and I have to say good-bye to our neighbors today. We sure hate to see them go...but then all good things come to an end over time. I think I will have time to chat from now on...now that we do not have sooo much going on all the time...if you know what I mean

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...