Friday, November 13, 2009

More Info - Busy Day


We heard from the factory today:
Seems like we are still waiting on 2 or 3 things. The coach is still at Carriage. We were hopeful that it would be done however, it is not. The factory knows you are looking for the coach and are finishing units all day today. Please don't call the factory. All that does is pull people off the process of completing your unit. I was told things were arriving this week to finish the coach. They did not, but may be in today or Monday.

Ok, we wait. I'm ok with that. The longer we wait to get it the more money that goes in the bank and no loan to pay. I can handle it, unless it gets into January and we're getting snow/ice and have to pull out. It's been a lot of waiting, but I'm taking deep breaths.

I guess it's just that I want to get on the road and have more to say on the blog about the places we go and the things we'll be doing. Something different and fun. I so enjoy everyone elses blog and all the interesting places people go to see. I'm basically looking for laughs and fun. I have searched for that for quite some time. It took me awhile to figure out just what I'm looking for but when I read Howards blog the last few days, that was it. Fun and laughing. I sure don't have that at work. It's hard to come up with funny stuff at home, so the social hours sounds wonderful.

Work today was busy and the day went fairly fast. Mrs boss had "a lot to do" and had me do the weeklies again. She doesn't want me to quit because she wants me there when she's gone. She was gone all afternoon. It's none of my business but I sure would like to know what she's doing with all that time she takes (company time) and it's very often. If all goes well I have 12 more days of work. I may go in once in awhile, but I sure don't plan on 25 hours a week.

It's still rainy, should be better tomorrow. It's that sprinkle kind of rain that's just keeps things wet. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stay tuned we'll eventually get things moving. It sure will be more interesting. What to take and not take and more stuff listed on Craigslist.

1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

Rest assured, dear Dee... there is NO snow or ice yet over this way, and not forcast either. I am wayyy north of where you rig is. So the roads should be good and clear when it's ready to roll!

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...