Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mixed Up Day

Congratulations to Mary & Paul (aka Natasha & Boris) they got their new MH yesterday. See it here.

I got to work and Mrs Boss wasn't there. I was going to ask Mr Boss a question about something and he brushed me off, again. When he's in a bad mood he doesn't want to be bothered. I didn't see him the rest of the morning. Mrs Boss came in about the time I was leaving. So, I read blogs all morning after I did ten minutes of filing.

We still haven't heard anything from the factory about the 5er. I didn't think we would. If you're dealing with Carriage in Elkhart, don't be surprised if you don't get info from especially if you're ordering one.

I left at 1pm and picked up mom for a dentist appointment. Her tooth broke this weekend so she had to get it fixed. They made a crown for it and we'll go back in two weeks for the permanent tooth. I read almost an entire book while there. I always have a book with me for "waiting" or in planes.

I got home just in time to get supper and back on the computer the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

Paul and Mary said...

Thanks, Dee! We look forward to meeting up with you and Jim soon on the road with our two new rigs!!!

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...