Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Veterans Day -- Played Hooky- NEWS

Thank you to all those that have served in the military. I'm proud to be a military wife and what it means to be living in a country of Freedom. Please remember our service people in prayers.


Here's Kendall & Kyle Frank, Angie

Our family that we'll be spending time with this summer.

I played hooky today. I didn't want to fight the rain (from Ida) going to work. It's just one of those days. I chatted with Jenny and Bill from RV-Dreams awhile and watched my favorite TV shows, then cleaned the apartment from top to bottom. It sure didn't take long.

I also emailed and Carriage factory and got this response:
This coach is going to Mor-Ryde? We are hoping to ship to Mor-Ryde today. I will let you know when they have it. It will be up to them when they ship the coach to Carolina.
Should be very soon!!!!

How cool is that!!!
We may have our new home by end of next week. It's going to be a very busy rest of the month with Thanksgiving in that time frame too. Now I'm really nervous!

It's raining and getting windy. I watched our neighbors move out getting really wet. I feel so bad for them. I made a few food items, like ham salad and got a crockpot dinner going for tonight. I got an email from my boss saying to come in tomorrow because they have a "large" project for me. That figures, NOW they want something done now that I'm thinking seriously of quitting. The busier I am the better so we'll see what that's all about. Today went really fast and I enjoyed my day home.

Stay tuned, it's not going to be long before things get really interesting.



1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

Wheeeheeeeee Deeeeeeeeee!!!!

How exciting is that?

I can hear you practicing your new HAPPY RV DANCE!!!

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...