Sunday, November 22, 2009

Email from Dealer - Ebay - Last NASCAR Race

First, I want to say thank you to the new reader that left a comment yesterday. It's been a long four years, but we're closing in on getting on the road full time.

We got an email from the dealer. The disc brakes are on and the RV will be headed back to the factory to get it ready for the trip to our dealer. It's coming in from Elkhart, Ind. I'm not real sure about this week being a holiday week if it will head down this week or next week. When I called the factory a couple weeks ago the gal mentioned the factory was closed for the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas. The dealer seemed to indicate they may bring the RV down this week. We won't be going to pick it up till December 9, so they have time to get it here either way.

There's two more weekends to get ready. I didn't have a clue what to do to get ready. I figure I'll do everything that last weekend because I will no longer work after December 4. It will give me something to do. I had a facebook entry say to get rid of food in the pantry and the freezer. I forgot all about that, so we may be eating real well the next two weeks. I'll start over getting more food once we move into the RV.

Jim put another couple items on Ebay. We bought some tire stems and got something else instead, so he's selling those. He bought another powerful lens for his camera and put his older one on Ebay. I'll start laying out stuff for Ebay/Craigslist in a week or so, but can't do the furniture till we get moved into the RV.

The whole day I played games on the computer. Jim did research and ordered an electric surge protector for the RV. The evening hours was watching the NASCAR race. It's the last one of the year. I wonder where we'll be next year at this time. What an exciting thought.

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...